|Size||Weight (oz.)||Waist (inches)||Length|
|X- Small||2.2||26 - 30||25|
|Small||2.3||28 - 32||25.5|
|Medium||2.5||32 - 36||25.5|
|X-Large||3.2||42 - 49||27.5|
Why Choose Rain Kilts or Skirts Over Rain Pants
If you’re a thru-hiker, distance hiker, or backpacker odds are you’ve been caught in a storm or two - or twenty. A rain kilt or rain skirt is a must to keep your lower half dry. Plus, you will never have to put wet and muddy shoes through the legs of rain pants again, nor will you have to figure out how to remove your shoes, put rain pants on, and maintain your balance in the process.
Additionally, while the fabric of the rain wrap is non-breathable - thus waterproof - skirts and kilts by nature offer ventilation from the bottom. In a pinch, the Rain Wrap can be thrown over your shoulders and used as a rain cape.
- Waistband is easily adjustable and has both velcro adjustment and slim buckle and webbing.
- Fire retardant free.
- Free of PFAs. The silicone and polyurethane coating do not give off gasses and are not harmful.
- Fabric will not wet out, meaning you can sit in the rain skirt and water will not leak through the fabric.
- Black, steel blue, cranberry and camo are micro ripstop polyester, silicone on outside, and PU on inside.
- Royal blue fabric is ripstop nylon, silicone out outside, and PU on inside.
- Sizes range from X-Small to XXX-Large.
- Made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Machine wash cold water
- Mild detergent
- No Bleach
- Do not iron